Emergency Kids’ Dentistry – Inver Grove Heights, MN
Coming to Your Child’s Rescue During Dental Emergencies
There’s no time to lose when a real dental emergency strikes. A knocked-out, badly decayed, or severely injured tooth could be lost for good if it’s not treated in time. As a parent, you should make sure that your child has somewhere to go if they ever need urgent care, and Mighty Molars Pediatric Dental is here to help! Call us immediately for emergency kids' dentistry in Inver Grove Heights, MN if your child has unexplained tooth pain, a visible dental injury, or any other symptoms that call for attention right away.
Why Choose Mighty Molars Pediatric Dental for Emergency Kids’ Dentistry?
- Same-Day Emergency Appointments
- Multiple Sedation Options Available
- Fantastic, Caring Dental Team
How We Handle Dental Emergencies
- Same-Day Emergency Appointments: We can schedule an emergency appointment for your child on the same day as your call, and we offer after-hour and weekend emergency visits so that we can come to your child’s rescue whenever we need to.
- Comprehensive Exam: Once you and your child arrive, we’ll quickly perform a detailed emergency examination. We need to figure out the cause and extent of the emergency before we can offer any sort of treatment. At this point, we’ll also take steps to stop any immediate discomfort your child is experiencing.
- Review Findings: After we have a full understanding of your child’s emergency, it’s time for us to put together a plan. We’ll work with you to pick the best treatments for your little one’s needs, and we’ll make sure you’re aware of the costs and timeline beforehand.
- Get Your Child the Care They Need: Once we have a treatment plan, it’s time for us to stop your child’s pain for good! From simple treatments like fillings to more advanced care, we’re ready to take whatever steps are needed to get your little one’s oral health back to normal.
The Most Common Dental Emergencies
If you’re not sure what counts as a dental emergency and what doesn’t, give us a call! Taking the initiative in your child’s dental care could save them from a bigger, more painful dental issue. Listed below are some of the most common dental emergencies we see at our pediatric dental office:
Understanding the Cost of Children’s Dental Emergencies
How much will you end up paying for your child’s emergency care? It’s difficult to say without knowing what that emergency is first. Once we’ve checked your child’s mouth, we’ll have a better idea of what kind of treatment they need, and at that point, we can put together an estimate for how much it will likely cost. And when the time does come for you to pay, our team will work with you to find the best financial option that works with your budget.
Keys to Preventing Children’s Dental Emergencies
You can save your child from emergencies before they even occur if you take the right preventive steps. As you might expect, scheduling regular checkups and making sure your little one is brushing regularly are some of the best ways to keep your little one safe from decay. And while you can’t always predict teeth-breaking accidents, you can get your child a mouthguard to wear while playing sports, and you can teach them to break the habits – such as nail-biting – that can put their teeth at risk.
Checkups and Cleanings Cosmetic Dentistry Lip & Tongue Tie Athletic Mouthguards Restorative Dentistry Sedation Dentistry Tooth Extractions Frenectomies View Our Services